🕒 Reading Time: 2 minutes
Did you know that CARI.net is San Diego’s first PCI 3.0 compliant data center?here. Most significantly, the PCI DSS 3.0 has added physical security requirements for cardholder data processing locations not present in 2.0. The new requirement, section 9.3, is stricter about employee access to sensitive areas. Vendors must explicitly authorize access for its employees to have access to credit card data. At CARI.net, we focus on physical security, so you are the only one with access to your server cabinet’s sensitive information.
PCI CARI.net’s PCI 3.0 compliance audit helps you grow:
- It will help you land larger clients.
- It helps you stand out from the competition by addressing security.
- It makes passing the infrastructure portion of the PCI DSS audit easier.
- Hosting in CARI.net’s PCI DSS compliant data center gives your services more value.
- It also allows you to bid on contracts that require PCI DSS 3.0 compliance.