🕒 Reading Time: 4 minutes When looking for a cloud provider it’s very important to keep in mind that your business lives on the cloud provider’s servers. Selecting a cloud provider is very similar to selecting a business partner. The right partner can be the determining factor between success and failure. Here are six questions you should ask when looking to buy cloud hosting:
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you charge for support?
- How much do you charge for bandwidth?
- What kind of storage do you use?
- What operating systems do you offer?
- Is your cloud solution built on server grade hardware?